ABOUT ARTS BROOKFIELD
Arts Brookfield presents exciting, world-class cultural experiences to hundreds of thousands of people for free each year in both indoor and outdoor public spaces at Brookfield’s premier properties in New York, Los Angeles, Denver, Houston, Washington, D.C., Calgary, Toronto, London, Perth and Sydney. From concerts, theater and dance to film screenings and art exhibitions, Arts Brookfield brings public spaces to life through art.
From October 2013 through December 2014, Arts Brookfield celebrated its 25th Anniversary through an interactive initiative, Art Set Free. Emerging, established and amateur artists were invited to submit original artworks in any genre, style and medium for digital display at Brookfield’s premier properties around the globe and on ArtsBrookfield25.com.
ABOUT BROOKFIELD PROPERTIES
Brookfield Properties is a premier real estate operating company that provides integrated services across the real estate investment strategies of Brookfield Asset Management (“Brookfield”) — a global alternative asset manager with over $265 billion in AUM.
Brookfield’s global investing expertise and access to large-scale capital, combined with Brookfield Properties’ well-established position as the commercial landlord of choice in many of the world’s most dynamic markets, provides a unique advantage. It also assures premier-quality commercial premises and optimal outcomes for our tenants, business partners and the communities in which we operate.
Our vertically integrated real estate capabilities are established in each of Brookfield’s target sectors and regions around the globe, ensuring that our assets are managed to maximize the tenant experience, with a focus on integrating new real estate technologies that keep us at the forefront of innovation and sustainability.
For more information, visit BrookfieldProperties.com.
- Andrea Ahearn Marketing Manager Australia
- Franca Bellisario Marketing & Special Events Director Brookfield Place, Toronto
- Tara Davis Marketing Director New York
- Elysa Marden Vice President New York
- Kerrie Muskens Head of Marketing and Communications Australia
- Erica Overskei Program Manager Los Angeles
- Lindsey Power Executive Assistant New York
- Jeannette Strachan Digital Marketing Specialist Toronto
- Mark Torchia Technical Director New York
- Dalis Wilson Senior Financial Administrator New York
- Rebecca Zuber Senior Production Director New York
- Jamie Harkins Manager, Marketing & Events Toronto
- Emily Rolston Production Coordinator New York
- Courtney Whitelocke Event Manager New York
- Abigail Clark Marketing Manager New York