ABOUT ARTS BROOKFIELD
Arts Brookfield supports innovation in music, dance, theater, film, and visual art by pushing boundaries to create unique works of art and cultural experiences presented for free. Thriving for over three decades, the program gathers communities around creativity by animating the public spaces of Brookfield Properties.
ABOUT BROOKFIELD PROPERTIES
Brookfield Properties is a fully-integrated, global real estate services company that provides industry-leading portfolio management and development capabilities across the real estate investment strategies of Brookfield Asset Management — a global alternative asset manager with over $550 billion in assets under management.
Brookfield Properties develops and manages premier real estate with a focus on maximizing the tenant experience in addition to the investment and operational performance of the asset. We also focus on integrating leading-edge real estate technologies which enables us to be at the forefront of innovation and sustainability – benefiting not only our tenants, residents and business partners, but also the communities in which we operate.
For more information about our approach to operating and developing best-in-class real estate, please visit brookfieldproperties.com.
- Andrea Ahearn Marketing Manager Australia
- Franca Bellisario Marketing & Special Events Director Brookfield Place, Toronto
- Tara Davis Marketing Director New York
- Elysa Marden Vice President New York
- Erica Overskei Program Manager Los Angeles
- Lindsey Power Executive Assistant New York
- Jeannette Strachan Digital Marketing Specialist Toronto
- Mark Torchia Technical Director New York
- Dalis Wilson Senior Financial Administrator New York
- Rebecca Zuber Senior Production Director New York
- Jamie Harkins Manager, Marketing & Events Toronto
- Emily Rolston Production Manager New York
- Courtney Whitelocke Director New York
- Abigail Clark Marketing Manager New York