ABOUT ARTS BROOKFIELD
Arts Brookfield invigorates public spaces through the presentation of free cultural experiences in Brookfield’s premier buildings around the world. By commissioning, producing, and presenting world-class works of art, Arts Brookfield supports creativity and innovation in the fields of music, dance, theater, film, and visual art.
Americans for the Arts named Brookfield one of the ten Best Businesses Partnering with the Arts in America in 2014.
From October 2013 through December 2014, Arts Brookfield celebrated its 25th Anniversary through an interactive initiative, Art Set Free. Emerging, established and amateur artists were invited to submit original artworks in any genre, style and medium for digital display at Brookfield’s premier properties around the globe and on ArtsBrookfield25.com.
Brookfield Property Partners (NYSE: BPY; TSX: BPY.UN) is a global commercial property company that owns, operates and invests in best-in-class office, retail, industrial, multifamily and hotel assets. Brookfield’s office division owns, develops and manages premier office properties in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom. Its core portfolio is comprised of interests in 120 properties totaling 90 million square feet in New York, Washington, D.C., Houston, Los Angeles, Toronto, Calgary, Ottawa, London, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, making Brookfield the global leader in the ownership and management of office assets. Landmark properties include Brookfield Places in Manhattan, Toronto and Perth, Bank of America Plaza in Los Angeles, Bankers Hall in Calgary and Darling Park in Sydney. For more information, visit www.brookfield.com.
- Debra Simon V.P. & Artistic Director United States
- Franca Bellisario Director, Marketing & Special Events Brookfield Place, Toronto
- Tara Davis Marketing Manager United States
- Terri Diraddo Arts & Events Manager Houston
- Patrice Hopper Regional Director, Marketing, Western Region Los Angeles
- Karen Kitchen Senior Producing Director New York & Los Angeles
- Elysa Marden Senior Producing Director New York & Denver
- Aaron Miller Events Manager New York
- Kerrie Muskens Head of Marketing and Communications Australia
- Patrick O'Herron Marketing and Communications Director United States
- Erica Overskei Program Manager Los Angeles
- Brenda Parres Arts & Events Director First Canadian Place, Toronto
- Katie Pidgeon Production Manager New York
- Lindsey Power Administrative Assistant New York
- Emma Tearne Marketing Manager Western Australia
- Mark Torchia Technical Director New York
- Dalis Wilson Financial Administrator New York & Los Angeles
- Rebecca Zuber Production Director New York