ABOUT ARTS BROOKFIELD
Arts Brookfield presents exciting, world-class cultural experiences to hundreds of thousands of people for free each year in both indoor and outdoor public spaces at Brookfield’s premier office properties in New York, Los Angeles, Denver, Houston, Washington, D.C., Toronto, London, Perth and Sydney. From concerts, theater and dance to film screenings and art exhibitions, Arts Brookfield brings public spaces to life through art.
From October 2013 through December 2014, Arts Brookfield celebrated its 25th Anniversary through an interactive initiative, Art Set Free. Emerging, established and amateur artists were invited to submit original artworks in any genre, style and medium for digital display at Brookfield’s premier properties around the globe and on ArtsBrookfield25.com.
Brookfield Property Partners (NYSE: BPY; TSX: BPY.UN) is a global commercial property company that owns, operates and invests in best-in-class office, retail, industrial, multifamily and hotel assets. Brookfield’s office division owns, develops and manages premier office properties in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom. Its core portfolio is comprised of interests in 120 properties totaling 90 million square feet in New York, Washington, D.C., Houston, Los Angeles, Toronto, Calgary, Ottawa, London, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, making Brookfield the global leader in the ownership and management of office assets. Landmark properties include Brookfield Places in Manhattan, Toronto and Perth, Bank of America Plaza in Los Angeles, Bankers Hall in Calgary and Darling Park in Sydney. For more information, visit www.brookfield.com.
- Andrea Ahearn Marketing Manager Australia
- Franca Bellisario Director, Marketing & Special Events Brookfield Place, Toronto
- Tara Davis Marketing Manager United States
- Terri DiRaddo Arts & Events Manager Houston
- Bonnie Haigh-Marmoreo Arts & Events Coordinator Toronto
- Patrice Hopper Senior Director, Marketing, Western Region Los Angeles
- Karen Kitchen Senior Producing Director New York & Los Angeles
- Elysa Marden Senior Producing Director New York & Denver
- Aaron Miller Events Manager New York
- Kerrie Muskens Head of Marketing and Communications Australia
- Patrick O'Herron Marketing and Communications Director United States
- Erica Overskei Program Manager Los Angeles
- Brenda Parres Arts & Events Director First Canadian Place, Toronto
- Katie Pidgeon Production Manager New York
- Lindsey Power Administrative Assistant New York
- Jeannette Strachan Marketing Coordinator Toronto
- Mark Torchia Technical Director New York
- Dalis Wilson Financial Administrator New York & Los Angeles
- Rebecca Zuber Production Director New York