Friday, June 15, 2012
Doors open at 8:00pm
Screening starts at 8:30pm
735 South Figueroa Street
Possibly the greatest scene in one of our favorite films of all times, the image of Elliott and E.T. riding a bike through the sky, silhouetted by a full moon, has delighted generations of movie lovers. Now, celebrate their iconic ride with one of your own, as you pedal your way to our downtown “bike-in” theater for a special, outdoor screening of the newly remastered E.T., Steven Spielberg’s timeless classic of a little boy and his best friend from outer space. We can’t guarantee your bike will take flight, but your spirits will surely soar.
Pre-screening activities and giveaways:
- Ride your bicycle and we’ll valet it for free and give you one screening
voucher for the LA Film Festival
- Ride your bicycle and dress in 80’s attire and we’ll give you two screening
vouchers for the LA Film Festival
- SnapFiesta will help you remember the night with a few pictures at the Yelp-sponsored photo booth!
- DJ Del Rey will spin 80’s tunes
- Nosh on delicious eats from José O'Malley's food truck
FIGat7th will also host a free screening of Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan on Saturday, June 16.
Free parking provided by Brookfield Office Properties. Parking validated with ticket stub at the Arts Brookfield info tent on the FIGat7th Plaza.